The safe, open bus system SafetyBUS p is used for the safe, fast transfer of time-critical information on decentralised control structures.
Today, with more than 120 000 nodes, SafetyBUS p is proven right across industry. Every day a large number of users are taking advantage of economic benefits such as:
- Decentralised, safe networking of sensors and actuators
- Compliance with the most stringent safety requirements in accordance with international standards
- Fast reaction times in the case of hazardous events
- Fewer downtimes thanks to integrated diagnostics
Real-time Ethernet for complete automation
The real-time Ethernet SafetyNET p is based on standard Ethernet, as tried and tested over many years in office communication. However, this system can do so much more - it meets the stringent requirements for industrial application.
SafetyNET p is suitable:
- For transferring all information from the standard control process
- For transferring safety-related data safely
- For real-time communication of all signals in highly dynamic, synchronised applications
- For supporting distributed control technology
So you can communicate all the control information from your plant and machinery via one network, and take advantage of other Ethernet utilities (such as E-Mail, Internet, ...) and Ethernet devices (such as printers, scanners, ...).
New horizons in control technology
The real-time Ethernet SafetyNET p opens up new horizons in plant control technology. It enables you to decentralise the control intelligence directly to field level, while maintaining a central view. A complete plant can simply be divided into functional machine modules